1. Drive Sales for the given Business Unit Fabrics, Made-ups Home furnishings.
2. Increase customer satisfaction through more informed and sophisticated selling.
3. Ownership of buyer inquiries and issues handled in a timely manner.
4. Facilitate on and off line marketing vehicles for the given business unit: website, tradeshows and promotional materials.
5. Select and offer products leveraging on competitive advantage of each region.
6. Harmonize production, packing, shipping and accounting.
7. Increase Companys presence by tapping new opportunities for growth, new customers, new regions, new product ideas, new business development.
8. Must be responsible and process oriented to ensure timely order execution and the requisite follow-ups thereon.
9. Innovative and flexible approach of problem solving
1. Marketing expertise in pricing and promotional vehicles (including trade shows).
2. Proven track record as a team leader running an effective office from operations to motivated support staff.
3. Excellent communication and partnership building skills; ability to instill confidence in team and partners.
4. Finance and accounting management expertise.
5. Logistics, distribution and consolidation expertise, Import/export documentation and requirements.
6. Role might involve at least 10-12 sales trips in a year around the world.
1. Candidate should have minimum10-12 years of experience
2. Should have aggressive marketing skills.
3. Should have good command over English both verbal and written.
4. Should be analytic and critical thinker. Should be a go getter
5. Should have knowledge of computer.