At least 8 year of total experience in a retail banking / small business lending analytical function, of which 3-5 in-depth years experience in hands-on quantitative analysis & statistical modelling.
· Excellent understanding of retail banking / small business / consumer finance products and business life-cycles (e.g. Credit risk, underwriting, portfolio management, Fraud, collections...)
· Hands-on experience in statistical modeling, mining data and understanding data patterns is an absolute necessary; and also min 3-4yrs of experience in leading and managing teams.
· Strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to present data reports/ analyses and statistics in a simple and clear way. Evidence of ability to persuade a wide range of colleagues.
· Consulting and solutioning acumen - ability to define business trade-offs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage uncertainty.
· Effective presentation and story boarding skills with ability to handle executive level presentations and discussions.