One of our clients, a Leading Management Consulting Company is looking at Arab Nationals for the role of Manager for the Research & Advisory practice
- The person should be a BE/ MBA/ CA/ CFA from reputed institutes with 8-10 years of total experience in a -Management Consulting role with a
big 4 or other notable consulting firms.
• Would be managing/responsible for consulting practice in the country
• Should have good business connects in KSA (Saudi Arabia)
• Arabic speaking candidate, must
- Experience in Corporate Strategy will also be considered if relevant.
- Experience, deep understanding and thought leadership in the government and/ or corporate.
- Excellent understanding of the operations of government and/ or large/mid size global firms.
- The individual would be closely working with the Management Team for practice development, project delivery, and business development.
- Work with the project team to provide data-driven and analysis-rich deliverables deriving strategic insights as per the client requirements drive business development activities and provide thought leadership.
- Possess subject matter knowledge to lend credibility and add value at all stages and levels.
- Work on multiple projects and responsible for end-to-end project delivery with project teams and guide them to conduct in-depth secondary research and primary research, apply analysis techniques and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
- Primary Responsibilities would include Project Delivery, Business Development, Practice and Organizational Development and People Management