- To lead the procurement function (Responsible for Direct, Indirect Materials & Services & Assets) in the organization through a team of reportees
- To play a key role in formulating the business strategy for company and provide valuable inputs which need not be restricted only to
- To develop procurement strategies in consultation with the corporate procurement team for Key commodities
- To develop reasonable budgets/forecasts that will aid in the business planning and execute them effectively for delivery of committed results
- To work for the overall development of the procurement function in terms of Risk management ( Price and Supply), Vendor Relationship management, Systems and Controls ( Financial and Non-financial), People.
An Ideal candidate is expected to:
- Be a Graduate in Agiculture with and MBA from institutes of repute.
- Have an experience in FMCG/Manufacturing with a major part of it in procurement of Raw Materials
- Have working Knowledge of SAP / Thorough understanding of any other ERP
- Be self motivated with Good communication and analytical skills
- Have the ability to understand other business functions.