Job Responsibilities :
The client comes first : Responsibly conduct client interactions with necessary reports highlighting efforts, result and bottlenecks
Growth : Focus should be on knowledge driven growth for the team
Building a pipeline : Identify pivotal employees and nurture them to become the second line managers
Hiring : Support innovation in hiring strategies for finding the best talent pool
Strategy : Lead the entire finance function for a key insurance client and help in setup the function in new regions
Culture : Efficiency is our culture and that should be a reflection of the team and work at all times
- Post Graduate - MBA (Finance) or CA
- Extensive knowledge of the P&C Insurance business - 6-9 years
- US GAAP exposure is a must
Additional Skills (If Any) :
- Quick learner with ability to adapt to changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on style with strong problem-solving abilities and a keen attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.