Roles & Responsiblities :
1. Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
2. Directs maintenance activities on utility systems to provide continuous supply of electric power, gas, or air required for operations.
3. Develops preventive, predictive maintenance program in conjunction with maintenance staff.
4. Responsible for break down analysis and effective implementation of action plans.
5. Plans, develops, and implements new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs, and effect greater utilization of labor and material.
6. Prepares department budget and monitors expenditure of funds in budget.
7. Familiar with TPM approach and implementation.
8. Familiar with maintenance of pressure die casting, CNC, VMC, and Hydraulic machines .etc.
9. Responsible for skill development of subordinates.
Other Requirement :
1. Good communication negotiation skill, hands on experience of PDC,CNC Moulding , machines, utilities as compressor, DG etc. , cost saving project, ability to take care management