Contribution to planning
- Provide inputs for developing and tracking the annual attribute quality process and attribute futuring process
- Provide inputs for planning resources (finance/headcount/facility) to meet the delivery timelines, quality and business case
2. Key actions and decisions (Long term and Short term)
- Coordinate and support the instrumentation lab activities including safety & 5S / recourses to execute the work effectively within deadlines.
- Support the test cases on the system/Component, review the test data in order to analysing and interpreting technical data into reports or presentations
- Administer and support vehicle level testing at physical level
- Provide process perspective for CAT, PALS, competitor selection and target setting
- Coordinate, track and report the progress of CAPEX & other financial activities of the instrumentation lab.
- Support escalation and review process
- Undertake cost reduction activities in line with overall requirement of ERC division
- Interact with suppliers along with P&SC for materials issues, coordinate within proto shop for proto build, coordinate with Homologation Teams to track export homologation requirements etc.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to optimize effectiveness.
- Coordinate development and maintenance of new as well as existing instrumentation facilities.
- Co-ordinate the process sequence, resource requirements (such as tooling, fixture and labour to each process step) throughout and estimating cost, concurrently during the course of product development
- Check adherence to safety standards and environmental norms
3. Nature of problems faced/ Scope of improvement opportunities
- Identify safety risks through proactive monthly audits
- Scan the current competitive environment and recommend skill & competency developments.
- Participate in Knowledge management initiatives for enriching the design manuals / lead technology groups/ contribution to IPR's
4. Communication (Key stakeholders and nature of communication)
Stakeholder(s) Internal/External Nature of Communication
Lead PAT Technical Internal "- Co-ordinate for status updates
-Data analysis & report queries
- Review / risk assessment"