Responsible for the entire gamut of activities under industrial relations, and employee welfare for the employees and statutory compliances
• Ensure statutory compliance as applicable under Labour Laws and liaise with statutory authorities.
• Contractor management for Industrial Relations
• Support key HR processes across relevant business functions in collaboration with HRBP's for achieving the
• Should take care of Multiple Plant IR activities.
• Should have experience in handling Labour/internal union, Settlement, Public Relations, Local Matters and
Settlements and Disciplinary matters.
• Experience in handling wage settlement and employee union
• Dealing with external stakeholders such as Govt authorities, Leaders etc.
• Should handle entire compliance/plant operations. Strong in understanding plant operations, manpower
• Should understand the Factory Culture, Productivity measurement and Workforce Optimization.
• Facilitate change management process across all levels / plant areas.
• Handle grievances of employees for ensuring zero man-days loss
• Ensure manpower planning and recruitment as per yearly manpower plan of the plant.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. Full-time MBA / MSW or PG in HR/IR/Labour Laws with 5+ years of experience with at-least 5 years in
Core IR/ER role in manufacturing sector.
2. Strong negotiation skills
3. Strong in conflict resolution / problem solving
4. Verbal and Written communication skills
5. Interpersonal skills
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader