1. Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements.
2. Prepare and Analyse Trial Balance, Financial Statements, MIS and Closing.
3. Preparation of Funds position.
4. Preparation of Cash Flow statements with daily receipts and expenditures details.
5. Checking of the bills / reimbursements.
6. Accounting entries (Bank, Cash and Journal Vouchers).
7. Fixed Assets entries with knowledge of Depreciation.
8. Reconciliation with Vendors on Quarterly basis.
9. Suggest and implement process improvement ideas.
10. Good knowledge and exposure to direct and indirect taxation.
11. Managing the team effectively.