1. Develops IT Audit Programs covering IT Strategy, General Controls, Information Security, Backup procedures, Disaster Recovery etc. Develops audit programs to achieve specific engagement objectives.
2. Executes engagements and completes on time and within the allocated budget.
3. Conducts special audits (ad-hoc reviews) and other tasks as assigned by the seniors.
4. Perform non-IT audits as assigned by the engagement managers.
5. Documents and communicates findings through internal audit reports and presentations and participates in discussions with clients.
6. Ensures that the deliverables are of high quality.
7. Perform data analytics as required to achieve the engagement objectives or to assist the fellow auditors.
8. Participates in identifying specific client needs and contributes in developing solutions to address identified client requirements.
9. Provides supervision and guidance to junior staff on execution and documentation of reviews performed.
10. Organizes and controls all aspects of IT engagements, and reports to the respective engagement manager.
11. Prepare and maintain internal audit working papers, lead sheets, memos, administrative records and other internal communications as per Records Management.