The incumbent would be part of the operation team, and is the highest level of escalation in the process; the overall accountability of the process lies with him and is a liaison between the senior management and his team. He will be actively involved in the
Timely completion of the recruitments
Overall planning of the project
Transitioning from one session to another
Co-coordinating with the departments to implement process improvements
Client coordination and communication on Change Request
Impact analysis on any change impacting SLAs
Identifying training needs
Deep dive and core to the subject data analysis
1. Taking ownership for all aspects of account development and management and achievement of revenue targets.
2. Assuming responsibility for all facets of business development to build, maintain and manage customer relationships.
3. Growing revenue within the client account and its affiliates in order to attain at least 5 crores annually.
4. Work with the Business Solutions and Engagement Management teams to transition account management smoothly (effectively transitioning customer engagement from sales to delivery).
5. Maintain a positive relationship with client to drive additional opportunities post implementation.
6. Providing subject matter expertise related to HR Tech, Supplier Management, and Workforce Acquisition Technology industry.
7. Hiring, training, managing, evaluating direct reports (if applicable).
8. Development of yearly sales plans.
9. Participate in the RPO RFP-Proposal and Presentation preparation and delivery process.
10. Participate, when required, in company projects and trade shows.
11. Work with cross-functional teams in presenting an overall solution to potential and current clients.