Manager - Employee Engagement & Recognition
Qualification : MBA - Full Time (preferable from premier Institutes)
Experience : 6 - 10years
Age : 32- 35
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Drive employee Engagement initiatives through effective communication of plan via town hall meetings, emails, intranet/internet and other communication methods.
- Strategize, design and plan activities to keep employees enthusiastic and interested be it via variations, new creations or fresh ideas.
- Plan and execute various employee engagement activities like festival celebrations, family day, outing, Health Camp etc
- Draw up a budget for events for the year and track and monitor spends
- Identifies type and cost of programs, remaining budget-conscious & ensures programs reflect company values.
- Manage issues and requests of various groups involved including participants, stakeholders, vendors, internal service team providers such as facilities, administration etc
- Coach and assist business leaders in employee engagement events
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement.
- Employee survey design and implementation.
- Address Employee Relations matters with regular incident management, investigations and statutory & legal documentation.
- Maintain MIS and track and report on monthly or periodic basis as required
- Raise process notes, PR, POs etc with help of events corodinator
- Eye for details
- Flexible with timing
- Excellent communication
- Good aesthetics and taste
- High energy level
- Negotiation skills
- Great interpersonal skills