- Manage a team of 15-25 people
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery
- Focus teams on the key priorities while managing several medium-size projects
- Ensure that team members deliver quality service as per client's needs and priorities
- Assign people to projects based on their skills, career goals and client's expectations
- Provide team members with accurate and useful guidance in technical areas of high risk and complexity
- Participate in goal setting, performance appraisal and management of counselees .
Desired Candidate Profile
Desired Profile :
- Qualified CA / MBA with 6 to 8 years post qualification experience.
- Excellent understanding of integration of the Financial Statements in an MS Excel environment
- Direct experience in building, updating and quality check of financial models
- Expert level knowledge of basic corporate finance principles
- Good understanding of corporate transactions and funding mechanisms
- Expert level knowledge and hands on experience with MS Excel
- Performing due diligence that leads to insight.