Job Profile :
- Understands the due diligence process and has experience in financial Statement analysis & Ratio analysis.
- Ensures that team members deliver quality service as per clients needs and priorities.
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery.
- Ensuring smooth service delivery within the defined geographical area.
- Reviews quality of deliverables, in terms of accuracy of research findings, presentation of data, logical reasoning of points of view.
- Develops and implements best practices in projects.
- Defines need for new information sources, and provides feedback on new sources.
- Assists in capacity planning, competency mapping and recruitment of resources for the assigned teams.
- To handled Team of 8 -10 people.
- Manages performance of team members from setting goals to assessing performance against goals to providing performance feedback.
- Conduct performance appraisal sessions with the counsels during year end and mid year.
- Qualified CAs with 5-8 years of experience in Transaction Support/ Ratio Analysis / Financial Reporting and Analysis / Financial Statement Analysis.
- Good people management and project management skills.
- Advanced understanding of accounting concepts and good analytical skills.
- Proven experience in interacting with senior management of clients.