- Executing & delivering high quality financial research solutions to global clients and managing research teams. This includes understanding project specifications, overseeing deliverable preparation and extensive client engagement.
- Developing complex financial models from scratch
- Providing analyst views supplemented with in-depth earnings forecasts and valuation estimates
- Leveraging past financial research experience to provide thought leadership across all FR assignments.
- Working with internal senior stakeholders to generate ideas for new business development. Provide hands-on execution support in running BD campaigns, creating marketing collaterals and attending client meetings
The Successful Candidate:
- Commerce Graduate/MBA (Finance)/CFA/CA
- 6 to 8 yrs years of experience in Quantitative/ Financial (Assets, Investment) Research with a team management experience.
- Strong quantitative aptitude and ability to draw inferences from a set of numbers/financials
- Workflow management skills- managing multiple projects & deliverables simultaneously, raising flags for judicious resource utilization, allocating and scheduling work streams
- Strong business acumen- should be able to correlate market drivers, challenges with impact on client or target companies, should be able to evaluate business risks etc.
What Is in it for You:
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment in the heart of the financial capital of the country.