- Understands the financial due diligence process and has experience in financial statement analysis and ratio analysis.
- Ensures that team members deliver quality service as per client's needs and priorities
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery
- Reviews quality of deliverable, in terms of accuracy of research findings, presentation of data, logical reasoning of points of view, usage of crisp and effective language, and comprehensiveness of scope vis-a-vis the agreed scope.
- Identifies, develops and implements best practices in projects. Defines need for new information sources, and provides feedback on new sources.
- Assists in capacity planning, competency mapping and recruitment of resources for the assigned teams
- Develops deep and enduring relationships with key customers. Generates ideas for new sub service line initiatives.
- Provide expert reviews for all projects within the assigned subject.
- CA / MBA with minimum 8 years of working exp in Financial Due Diligence or Financial Statement Analysis.
- Should have strong exp in team management, Client management and Project Management.
- Should be open for Global travel.
- Experience in Best Practice off shoring companies/Transaction Support/ Statutory Audit work /Financial Reporting and Analysis, experience preferable with a Big 4 auditing firm / leading best practices KPOs.
- Advanced understanding of accounting concepts and good analytical skills
- Proven experience in interacting with senior management of clients.