- Sound Understanding of the Financial Accounting and Controlling
- Sound understating of company law and accounting standards (IGAAP, IND AS, and IFRS)
- Understating of the accounts payables area and Risk and control around the same.
- Understating the banking process
- Thorough understanding of the SAP system
- Strong and practical understanding of the operations,
- Ability to get into details & work with cross functional department
- Abillity to convince people and knowledge transfer
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong, analytical, drafting,- a high degree of diligence, - Compliance mindset and
- Ability to effectively manage reportees
Detailed Responsibilities (non-inclusive):
1) Ensure accurate GL/CC accounting leading to correct COPA/B.one-CIS adherence.
2) Maintain Balance sheet control by driving correct and timely accounting as well as by ensuring hygiene of the books
3) Compile annual cost budget, track the same monthly by generating monthly MIS in the area of General expenses, lead and drive discussion with all the budget owners & ensuring GCCR compliance as per the company policy
4) Ensure monthly, Qtr and annual book closing by meeting all the statutory and Global HQ requirement including Indian GAAP and IND AS. Also lead the statutory audit process.
5) Working closely with PC team to support them in their operations due to dual system challenges. Also track the accounts to ensure PC maintains hygiene.
6) Develop off line processes for complex operations like service tax credit, dual books of accounts for meeting Indian regulation which are not supported by Global template.