- The client comes first: Responsibly conduct client interactions with necessary reports highlighting efforts, result and bottlenecks
- Growth: Focus should be on knowledge driven growth for the team
- Building a pipeline: Identify pivotal employees and nurture them to become the second line managers
- Hiring: Support innovation in hiring strategies for finding the best talent pool
- Strategy: Lead the entire finance function for a key insurance client and help in setup the function in new regions
- Culture: Efficiency is our culture and that should be a reflection of the team and work at all times
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Post Graduate - MBA (Finance) or CA
- Extensive knowledge of the P&C Insurance business - 6-12 years
- Good Accounting, Reporting skills and computing skills
- Experienced in detailed MIS and budgeting & planning processes.
- Strong excel skills are a plus
- US GAAP exposure will be an advantage
- Liaise with the internal IT and Operations resources to ensure all deliverables are met
- Customer Relationship Management
- Conduct Post Implementation review on projects with the customer
- Build relationship and confidence with the client for future business
- Increase the product depth in the existing customers
- Identify new opportunities
Additional Skills (If Any)
- Quick learner with ability to adapt to changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on style with strong problem-solving abilities and a keen attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.