- Leading Business valuation engagements for the purposes as mergers & acquisition, financial reporting.
- Financial Reporting valuation includes goodwill impairment testing, purchase price allocation & fair value computation.
- The Business valuation utilizing various approaches like DCF and Relative valuation.
- Building and reviewing modules
- Testing of assumptions
- Writing Reports
- Manage a team of 15-20 financial analysts
- Work on and lead several medium-to-high complexity valuation engagements.
Area of expertise required in :
- Business valuations using DCF and market-multiples based approaches
- Purchase price allocation and Impairment testing of goodwill and intangibles as per US GAAP/IFRS accounting standards
- Value allocation and valuation of preferred equity using CVM, OPM & PWERM methodologies (under 409a or ASC 861)
- Financial due diligence and post-deal analysis.
- Looking for Qualified MBA (From Premier Institute)/CA/ CFA with 7-10 Years of relevant experience in Valuations.
- Strong experience on various valuation Principles, techniques and methodologies including DCF, Market Comparables, Purchase Price Allocation.
- Good experience in team management, client management and Project Management.
- Should be open for Global travel.