The responsibilities of a Cyber Security Manager will include:
- Work together in planning, pursuing, delivering and managing engagements to assess, improve, build and operate integrated Cyber security operations for clients.
- Help clients define technical and business requirements for data/application/network protection solutions as well as develop business processes and policies related to controlling access to data.
- Implement and advise clients on multiple data protection products and solutions, including
Enterprise data loss prevention
Data discovery and data classification
Digital rights management
Cloud data loss prevention / cloud access security brokers (CASB)
File and database encryption
- Work with client personnel to help establish a security program for application development cycle, capture client's current IT architecture, identify application vulnerabilities, propose architectural changes as required to improve.
- Review of web-based applications, identify and validate application vulnerabilities, and perform actual remediation at architectural levels.
- Involvement in the business development process and support the development and delivery of technical proposals and sales presentations.
- Provide guidance on projects and mentor a team.
- Conduct timely performance reviews for employees and develop other professionals by providing effective performance feedback and training.
- Identify business development opportunities and assist Partners and Senior Managers on proposals and new business opportunities.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- PG degree in business, engineering, computer science from a premier institute with 8-10 years.
- Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, data classification, privacy assessments, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures and governance.
- Basic understanding of networking (TCP/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and application programming/scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, Shell).
- Basic understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance issues affecting clients related to privacy and data protection, such as PCI DSS, GLBA, Basel II, EU Data Protection Directive, International Cross Border, and U.S. State Data Privacy Laws.
- Technical architecture experience integrating data protection software into clients' infrastructure; network architecture design, implementation and administration.
- Working knowledge of operating systems, virtual machine environments, mainframe security packages, and relational database management systems.
- Relevant industry certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CCNA-Security, Security+, GIAC and PMP are desired
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Well versed with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to undertake international travel as per business requirement.