1. Handling/familiarity with issues relating to Customs and FTP like AIR duty drawback, Brand Rate fixation, SACD refund, application of MEIS, SEIS, EPCG license, EODC for EPCG, closure of bonds at customs, customs clearance of goods, approval of import checklist forwarded by CHA, obtaining ancillary license and approval like BIS, Wireless Planning & Coordination Wing of Ministry of Communications, obtaining ETA certificates, etc. Drafting replies to notices and submissions.
2. Obtaining restricted item license from DGFT.
3. Supporting Unit level resources in handling Customs, SVB, and FTP issues.
4. Develop standard processes under Customs, Exim, FTP and ensure implementation at the Unit level.
5. Carry out regular health check exercise at the Unit Level to ensure high levels of compliance and documentation.
Being the first point of contact for all BUs in management of Customs and EXIM issues.
Obtaining MEIS, SEIS scrips in time, obtaining AIR and differential brand rate duty drawback in
time. Closure of EPCG license in time. Ensuring timely customs clearance without
incurring demurrage of capital goods and spare thereto other than direct material which is
handled by logistics team.
Communicate with Impact & Empathy
Build & Sustain Relationships (With Government departments like DGFT, Customs & Excise)
Lead & Contribute to Team Success
Customs & FTP - Must possess technical competency on these taxes