Business Process Re-engineering, Transformation, Lean Six Sigma, & Program Management.
- The candidate will need to understand & comprehend client requirements and ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Support project initiatives, including identifying and analyzing preliminary business needs, business processes.
- Participate in due diligence to identify processes and document SOP and draw process maps as per BPMN standards.
- Create and Analyse "AS IS" Workflows.
- Create and Analyse "TO BE" Workflows.
- Ability to create, execute, and maintain an "AS IS" to "TO BE" Roadmap.
- Design Business Processes.
- Re-Design Business Processes.
- Document and Present Business Processes.
- Create and Analyse Business Strategies.
- Create and Analyse Process Maps.
- Identify Process Improvements opportunities.
- Understand critical business and information technology risks.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, and related standards.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and bottlenecks through waste analysis and consistency analysis.
Analyse incoming work/demand and workload allocation methods.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Process Mapping and Modelling.
-Certified lean Six Sigma Black Belt on or before 2013
-Bachelors or higher education degree with overall 5-10 years of experience with 2-3 years of experience in two or more of the following areas :
-Business Process Re-engineering, Transformation, Lean Six Sigma, & Program Management.
- Possesses outstanding analytic and problem solving skills as well as a strong ability to dissect up from business requirements and realize true business need in order to identify opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills and exposure to International assignments and/or client engagement with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills in order to transform the conversations and the current working procedures into a documented business process.
- Analytical bend of mind in order to understand the business needs and the workflow of the management and the administration tasks.
Working Conditions :
- Travel may be required, must have a valid passport
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Flexible working hours