Corporate Sales - IT Hardware/Software and Solutions - Functional Area Business to Business (B2B)
• Work closely with Corporate Sales Head to design, implement, analyze and deploy new business processes
• Oversee workflows for partner accounts, manages partner
communications for key accounts and resolves escalated issues or questions from partners
• Building an expertise with a range of technology products and solutions to meet and manage prospective customers and suggesting solutions.
• Track all business development activities, analyze quarterly progress and suggest new strategies based on findings.
• Understand the unique needs of customers, present and suggest solutions, demo products as required.
• Achieve agreed sales targets along with team
• Responsible for end to end business cycle management, right from lead generation to closing of orders and follow up for payments.
• Explore cross sell & up sell opportunities.
• Industry and customer mapping
• Understand market and competition products and services.
• Draw strategies to counter competition.
• Take initiatives in improvising processes.
• Guide and mentor team members
• Experience in leading and motivating a team and driving results
• Knowledge of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities
Knowledge & Skills
• Excellent language fluency, good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Good selling & negotiation skills.
• Ability to understand complex processes.
• Customer minded attitude
• Good analytical skills & aptitude to self-learning
• Team managing skills