- Undertake numerical analysis and manipulation using a range of systems and actuarial tools (RAFM, Prophet etc)
- Provide support and guidance to more junior members of the team in a range of project work as and when required
- Support various business development opportunities like lead generation, understanding stakeholder requirements, proposal building presentation, negotiation and engagement closures
- Compliance - Ensure understanding and adherence to company's Code of Conduct and, where appropriate, comply with all relevant regulatory policies
Are you someone with-
- 6-12 years of relevant Actuarial experience
- Fellow of the Faculty or Institute of Actuaries or the Institute of Actuaries of India or Minimum 14 exams (ST 2 Imp)
- Strong understanding of the Life Insurance Industry
- Experience of financial reporting and actuarial modeling for a Life Assurance company
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
What's in for you-
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment in the heart of the financial capital of the country"