Candidate must be experienced in solving architecture concerns on a large scale.
The candidate must also have a solid working knowledge of capabilities and direction of technology, coupled with an in-depth knowledge of the technology required and the needs of business environment necessary to support assigned projects.
Other ideal qualifications include experiences in Data design tools ER Win or equivalent Metadata management Relational and dimensional modeling Identifies the problem versus the symptom Manages problems that require involvement of others to solve Reaches sound decisions quickly Carefully evaluates alternative risks and solutions before taking action
• Responsible for overall MicroStrategy architecture design and standards Lead MicroStrategy Development Team Guide offshore MicroStrategy Developers to ensure standards are met Work with the application development teams throughout the development life cycle Evaluate new MSTR features, and provide direction to implement the same Lead or participate in Proof-of-Concept projects Stay current with emerging industry trends
• 9 years of experience with MicroStrategy Architecture, Schema, and Development Data warehousing concepts. Extensive experience in developing reports, dashboards, and cubes in MicroStrategy version 9.x Solid understanding of Data Modeling concepts Technical team management experience including offshore team members Excellent personal communication, leadership, and organizational skills
• Hands-on development maintenance experience in Micro strategy 9.3, Knowledge
• Experience on enterprise portal integration, mobile integration, write back to source data based on analysis by business users, alerts via mail, mobile based on pre-defined events Be able to architect solutions on MSTR platform .
• Good conceptual knowledge and working experience on meta data creation, creating report specifications, integration test planning testing, unit test planning testing, UAT implementation support
• Strong knowledge of quality processes SDLC, Review, Test, Configuration Management, Release Management, Defect Prevention Should be able to interpret data models and usage of data modeling tools ERWIN etc
• Knowledge on new features of the product and performance tuning Ability to contribute to proposals taking ownership of the BIDW solution Gather business requirements, elicit technical requirements, prepare report specifications Develop reports, cubes, dashboards, scorecards Design, develop
• MSTR reports and integration with enterprise portals, mobile integration, write back to source data based on analysis by the business users, alerts via email, mobiles based on predefined events Working knowledge on some RDBMS Identify and design common functionality Unit, Integration test the developed components Strong DW concepts Strong Analysis skills.