The scope of the Manager’s job is multifaceted, demanding a depth and breadth of business knowledge. As a business leader, you will be responsible for managing and driving front-line operations, and executing projects, programs and services.
To excel in this role, you will use your strategic outlook while maintaining a strong practical focus on day-to-day activities and changing requirements. Balancing scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks, your monitoring and reporting processes will enable a fast response to any issue. As a great communicator, you’ll build a collaborative team, forge strong client and partner relationships, and manage stakeholder expectations internally and externally.
Candidate will have:
• Experience in end-to-end MS Dynamics AX ERP implementation with special emphasis on Requirements Gathering, as-is and to-be blueprinting, Solution Design/ Blueprint, UAT and Product Test, Deployment, Training and End User post go-live support.
• Exposure to multiple versions of Microsoft Dynamics AX (including AX7) and should have proven skills in more than one AX modules or Exposure to multiple versions of Microsoft Dynamics AX (including AX7) and should showcase technical expertise in AX architecture, X++, MorphX and enterprise portal
• Good Understanding of Microsoft LCS, SQL Server Database, SSRS and Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
• Analyze business requirements and do gap fit analysis in one or more areas like Finance, TL and Production as well as provide solutions from Microsoft Dynamics AX and ISV add-ons’.
• Consulting and project management expertise for multiple, complex Microsoft Dynamics AX projects that result in the accomplishment of overall business objectives
• Strong understanding of key Project Management disciplines (estimating, work planning, contract management, scope management, user acceptance, etc.)
• Demonstrated understanding of delivery methodologies
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written skills with proven ability to lead discussions with senior executives and develop project plans, status reports, documentation and presentations
• Experience “turning around” projects that initially had significant delivery issues
• Ability to delivery strong messages and ensure compliance with project team members
• Exceptional customer oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates a high degree of integrity, credibility, and character
• Experience managing projects that deploy Microsoft technology solutions
• Develop, implement and maintain a detailed project work plan, including appropriate controls, governance structures, timelines, budget and quality outcomes
• Develop and implement change enablement processes throughout the project
• Contribute to the sales process, including estimating work effort and expenses using Accenture standard tools
• Engage and partner with appropriate onshore, offshore and near shore workforces