Hands-on experience and proficiency in managing and maintaining a medium/large environment (at least 1000+ Servers).
2. Installing, configuring and maintaining Win2K3, Win2K8 and Win2K12 Servers.
3. Working experience of on Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting of MSCS/Failover Clusters.
4. Working Experience of Installation/Configuration of Hyper -V Standalone and Clusters
5. In-depth knowledge of most OS related issues/clusters/Blue screens/dumps/diagnostic tools like perfmon/netmon etc.
6. Good Knowledge of Server Hardware (Rack and Blade) and dealing with hardware vendors like IBM / HP / Dell /.
7. High End Technical expertise to work on server down/Crit sits with quick planning to restore.
8. Responsible for Root cause analysis and resolving Escalated issue.
9. Should be active & proactive in day to day Windows operations & analyze risks in environment & plan to fix them