A BIG 4 LOOKING FOR MANAGER - FINANCE MODELLING AT HYDERABAD
CANDIDATES SHOULD BE FROM HYDERABAD OR HAVE STRONG REASON TO RELOCATE TO HYDERABAD.
Exp: 8-10 years in an accounting, corporate finance, operations or consulting role, preferably in a global organization.
Skills: Must have experience in valuation, financial modelling.
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PROJECT HANDLING EXP AND MUST HAVE WORKED IN GLOBAL ORGANIZATIONS.
Main Role :
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Analyzes member firm financial data, including the data reported to analysts
- Manages design and build of complex financial models, when required
- Quickly understand clients- needs and develop ad hoc financial models and deliver on time
- Continue to advance processes with new initiatives
- Manages typically high-profile projects in support of financial and operational performance improvement and initiatives as defined by Analyst Relations leadership
- Identifies detailed actions required to mitigate risks and successfully deliver a project
- Should interact with member firm CFOs and drive getting the analysts relations statistics through member firms
- Development of persuasive management presentations and other support materials (such as project plans, tracking documents, meeting notes, and status reports) to drive the implementation of projects