It's a L1/L2 Support role. Client is looking for someone with much stronger Linux admin and ticket solving / troubleshoot experience.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Solid Linux (RedHat/CentOS) engineering and administration experience, including kernel configurations.
- Knowledge and Experience with Linux containers a plus.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure and application performance metrics.
- Experience and solid understanding of various infrastructure components: servers, storage, and networking (TCP/IP, DNS, Load Balancing).
- Experience using configuration management tools, such as Puppet and Chef.
- Hands on development experience.
- Experience working in physical, virtual, and "cloud" environments.
- Experience with web application build, deployment, and release management.
- Experience configuring and maintaining application monitoring/trending tools such as Nagios, Zabbix, and graphite/statsd.
- Advanced Unix/Linux based scripting skills: Perl, Bash, Groovy, PHP, etc.
- Familiarity with relational databases. Postgresql would be a plus. - Excellent verbal and written communications skills.