- Lead the Learning and Development function by engaging with stakeholders and aligning the charter to identified needs.
- Run learning engagements, driving and conducting needs analysis, creating training plans/roadmaps, execution, reporting and audit of existing programs.
- Partner with clients/senior leadership to identify appropriate metrics to monitor performance and effectiveness of team's charter and deliverables.
- Recognize and adapt best practices in the area of Learning and Development.
- Responsible for ensuring the programs continue to deliver against the organization's needs.
- Full time MBA from Premiere Institute with 6-8 years experience in Learning and Development / OD preferred.
- Able to develop others and creating development frameworks that scale. This role requires content development expertise.
- Facilitating training programs and meetings with different audience groups.
- Understanding customer needs and facilitating discussions with various stakeholders.