An ideal match will be someone involved with automation testing using Selenium tool primarily, experience using QTP will be and added advantage. Candidate will be working on automated test cases and leading the automation testing effort. Industry/Domain for the project is banking so our search for ideal fit would be limited to candidates who in past have done projects either from banking, financial or insurance domain.
Core Responsibilities :
- Create/update/review test plans
- Lead the automation testing effort on the project
- Experience working with distributed (off-shore) testing teams is a plus
- Demonstrated testing skills and experience including all facets of the Software Life cycle.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance practices & testing methodologies
- Review/verify functional and system requirements and ensure project deliverable adhere to QA criteria and comply with the requirements prior to deployment.
- Experience performing daily day defect triage and reviewing defects with multiple development team and managing the defect thru its life cycle
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 6+ Years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Candidate should possess excellent QTP & Selenium automation tool experience and with that you should be flexible
- Experience with automated functional test tools (QTP, Selenium).
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Communicate QA risks, milestones, and status to the Project Manager, project team and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with aggressive schedules
- Strong interpersonal skills - networking, building relationships, teamwork
- Self-motivated, work well in a team structure or independently
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- Automation Test: 5 years