1. Planning, Designing, implementation and testing of virtualization infrastructure/architecture based on VMware, Hyper-v platforms.
2. Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
3. Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments
4. Upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of server systems which may running of Microsoft, VMware or Linux platforms.
5. Disaster recovery planning, Generate/Retain system backups
6. Effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
7. Participation in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
8. Technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions
9. Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes
Technical Skills :
1. Strong hands-on on Windows server 2008/2012 server ( min 5 years )
2.Experience with ESXi, vSphere systems administration and support including vMotion, HA, DRS, vCenter Operations Manager, vCenter Service Manager, vCenter Configuration Manager, Site Recovery Manager
3. Active Directory Management ( min 5 years )
4. Experience on virtualization technologies like Citrix VDI, VMWare, V center, Hyper-V, SCVMM, MS cluster
5. Should have good knowledge and experience about SAN and NAS storages.
6.hands-on on Windows 8 and windows7
7. Expertise in DNS, DHCP & TCP/IP protocol suite and command line utilities.
8.Should have working experience with server hardware like IBM/HP/DELL
9.Ability to write scripts in some administrative language (VBscript, Batch, Perl, power shell)
Nice to have :
1. Experience on patching, content filtering, and server monitoring & antivirus tools.
2. Basic of networking
3. Linux Administration
Technical Desirable :
1) Experience in server management,
2) Preferred certification MCSE, MCSA
3) Qualification preference B.E/B.Tech.
4) Knowledge of Linux, Unix .
5) Ready to work in 24x7 work environment.