- Developing and Optimizing performance of audio processing firmware using C level changes using C instrinsics.
- Updating the audio firmware for features, interfaces and new processor configurations.
- Documenting the implementation for engineering details and for customers.
- Interacting with internal customer engineering team & partners and resolving different Audio issues.
Required Skills :
- The candidate should have a good experience in developing and optimizing DSP applications in C and assembly language for a DSP or DSP-like processor, and should have a good grasp of the issues surrounding software performance tuning.
- The candidate should have experience applying principles of good software and interface design and should have experience with at least one version control system.
- Good technical communication skills are required.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and capable of working independently or as part of a team. Experience with embedded hardware and knowledge of computer system architecture is desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of audio/speech processing and standards (e.g., MPEG, Dolby, DTS, G.7xx, etc.) is essential.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in DSP in audio and speech signal processing.
Educational qualification :
- BE/BS in CS or EE is required, MTech/MS is preferred.
- Education needs to be from a reputed institute preference would be given to IITs, IISc, BITS Pilani.