1. Develop and deliver complex IVR solutions to our enterprise clients.
2. Be part of the techno-functional team that carries out requirement gathering, solution conceptualization, solution delivery using our proprietary IVR creation and management platform, and client engagement management
3. Influences people and organizations, including executive management, when issues are complex/difficult and require considerable diplomacy.
4. Considerable latitude in responsibilities to define and decide on tools, processes, priorities and resources following general business unit directives.
5. Understand organizational resources, priorities, needs and policies.
6. Communication/Negotiation: Guide other professionals. Adapt communications and approaches to conclude negotiations with various partners, resulting in common agreements.
7. Problem Solving: Analyze complex/new situations, anticipate potential problems and future trends, assess opportunities, impacts, and risks.
8. Develop and implement solutions.
9. Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for projects delivery and happiness
10. Responsible for overall functional program success.
11. This role ensures client needs are satisfied by implementing complex IVR deliveries to ensure positive customer satisfaction.
12. They build client satisfaction through formulation, development, implementation, and delivery of application, technical, and business solutions, responding to client requirements as specified in the contract or Statement of Work (SOW).
13. They work as a primary point of contact for client needs requirements and expectations with regard to assigned application development.
14. They manage contractual cost, schedule, and service or product deliverables as they relate to the delivery organization.
15. They own quality for service provided by the team and is responsible for tracking and reporting on service level performance.
16. The employee Influences the functional strategy