1. BMC Remedy experience with at least three end-to-end implementations
2. Subject matter expert (SME) with complete understanding and working knowledge of the following BMC products Remedy Service Management suite (IT service management), Atrium CMDB, and Atrium integrator
3. Experience with BMC Remedy AR system Development and deep knowledge about different
objects i.e. filters, Active Links, Escalations etc
4. Understand of Remedy system architecture including application and Mid-Tier server management
5. Experience and knowledge in the BMC Atrium Configuration Management Database Common Data Model (CDM) along with ability to write reconciliation & normalization jobs
6. Provide technical validation of functional designs e.g. whether customizations are necessary or out of box BMC Remedy features can meet the requirements.
7. Broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect a solution by mapping requirements to an end-to-end technology solution
8. Participate in requirements gathering, design and implementation of service management capabilities
9. Advises on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture
10. If required, create sample solutions (proof of concept) to obtain design acceptance
11. Excellent knowledge of ITSM and CMDB administration
13. Experience in implementing third party integration via web services/APIs
14. Understanding about Database concepts
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Good inter personal and inter cultural skills
3. Excellent project collaboration skills
1. BMC Remedy Lead Consultant will participate in the engineering, design, creation and maintenance of the BMC Remedy ITSM/CMDB suite. Position is responsible for the configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and development to ensure timely deliveries and appropriate use of the system and data.
2. This position supports the implementation of system enhancements that improve the reliability and performance of the system.
3. Lead implementation efforts necessary to automate processes and support the operation of end-to-end IT services and IT processes.