Experience with Android SDK and working with Android Studio
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Strong OOPs fundamentals, Java , xml, JSON, Web Services and experience with building multi-threaded Android apps
Good experience in building sometimes connected apps with local storage, SQLite or Couchbase Mobile
Proficient with developing optimised UI for different android versions and devices, familiarity with Google Material Design
Excellent programming and debugging skills in Mobile Java (Android/J2ME)
UI development in mobile framework (Android/J2ME) environment including using of native UI controls and developing of new custom UI Controls and handling Fragmentation
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Design, Develop, and Test Android applications.
- Responsible for evaluating new technologies to be implemented on mobile apps.
- Responsible for reviewing the implementation of mobile technologies to ensure they meet our guidelines.
- Evaluate and select from existing and emerging technologies for the options best fitting business needs.
- Contribute to all phases of an enterprise, full lifecycle project
- Able to multi-task and adapt quickly to agile, aggressive schedules
- Work closely with key business partners during entire lifecycle of the project
- Provide technical support & troubleshooting for production issues
- Working within standards and guidelines provided by Apple as well as business's own technical standards.
- Scrum master for distributed team developing multiple mobile application projects