- Advanced GUI development with sensitivity to information architecture issues.
- Work in and develop further software frameworks used at client and be capable of extending those frameworks and classes while maintaining integrity of the overall code base.
- Native app development using continuous integration / testing.
- Develop and maintain the coding standards of the platform group.
- Collaborate with other departments and technical teams to develop and enhance creative and efficient approaches to software production.
- Writing Technical Specifications for applications and interfaces to be built.
- Overall 5-8 years of IT experience.
- Minimum 4 years experience in or familiar with Android SDK
- Fully conversant with OOP principles, software development frameworks and design patterns. Hands on Exposure of source control tools: SVN and GIT.
- Working knowledge command line interfaces in a UNIX environment.
- Proven record of releasing APPS to the store.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies (TDD, Continuous Integration). Understanding of Model View Presenter, inversion of Control and reactive design patterns.
- Object oriented design & development experience: knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms designs, multi threading and Complexity Analysis.
- Professional knowledge of XML, JSON, and data modeling.
- Experience with open source software and social network APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, OpenID etc. Video Streaming technologies and associated editing programs a huge plus.
- Professional knowledge of Java, Python, UNIX Shell scripting, (My)SQL, etc. a plus.
- Ability to argue the pros and cons of MVC frameworks, SQLite Databases, Agile Development, The UNIX Way, MIT Open Source License, RESTful APIs