• Well versed with all the accounting aspects.
• Responsible for complex interaction with clients.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Experience of handling general ledgers, account payables, accounts receivable, taxation, sales, billing, salary, overtime & MIS etc.
• Experience in handling inventory transaction, GRN & physical stock take etc.
• Proficiency in computer skills – excel & word and knowledge of account software’s like Tally, ERP systems – Baan & Axpta / Xerox
Responsibilities and Duties
• Finalization of Accounts.
• Assistance in Audit Work
• Fund Management & Handling Petty Cash
• Approval & processing of vendors bills as per Budget.
• Preparation & Filing of E-Return of TDS, Service Tax.
• Bank Reconciliation & Vendor Reconciliation.
• Tax Invoice, Debit Note & Credit Note preparation
• Monthly/Qtrly statutory payment of TDS, ST & PT etc.
• MIS Reports for Sales, Expenses & Project Profitability
Qualifications and Skills Any graduate or post graduate with accounting background.
Job Type: Full-time
Working timing: Australian Timings (4:00 AM to 2:00 PM)
Working days: 5 Days a week (Monday to Friday)
Salary: Rs 100,000/- to Rs. 180,000/- Per year