(Software development in Java/J2EE) good relevant experience in software development in Java/J2EE Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Application Architecture, Design & microservices Excellent knowledge of Core Java, Spring (2.x/3.x), Spring frame work .
Excellent knowledge of the tools to support proper J2EE development, version control, and integrated build systems: Hands on working knowledge.
- Mentor junior programmers
- Requirements gathering, analysis and issue resolution/clarification (as part of the requirements analysis team)
- Effort estimations for modules, sub-systems or use cases.
- Other assigned tasks
- Basic estimation experience
- Self starter and quick learner
- Should be able to work in a growing environment that is very dynamic and challenging
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Highly self motivated and directed
- Ability to work without a lot of supervision
- Experience in working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment