Mandatory Skills:- Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, AJAX / Jquery, Good experience on Design Patterns, Struts MVC / Spring MVC, SQL queries expertise, Any web application server (Weblogic / JBOSS / Tomcat Apache)
Educational Qualifications is must from below
Only B.E/B. Tech/MCA/M. Tech
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Should have at least 4 years of working experience in the J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JavaBeans, EJB, Log4J etc
- Should have good working knowledge on any AJAX based frameworks like jQuery
- Should have good development experience in Web application development using Struts framework or Spring MVC
- Should have good understanding and practical experience in Java/J2EE Design patterns, best practices, commonly used 3rd part Java APIs/tools
- Experience with IDEs like eclipse
- Should have good understanding and practical experience in SQL; preferably in database design, Stored Proc, functions etc. Knowledge in MSSQL is an added advantage.
- Should have basic knowledge in any of the application servers like Weblogic, JBOSS etc
- Experience in build tools like Ant/Maven and version control system like VSTS/TFS will be added advantage
- Should be able to work with a global team and deliver quality solutions.
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong team player with ability to work in a team and as an individual contributor
- Fast learner, flexible and able to work on multiple tasks
- Should be Self-starter, be able to ramp up the application knowledge in a shorter time frame
- Should be able to understand and analyze the exiting Dell product data systems and recommend and drive the solutions.
- Should be able to provide innovative ideas which could benefit the organization.