1. Minimum of 10+ years of Java development experience out of which at least two should be in large projects and 2+ years in the role of Technical Architect.
2. Should have strong hands-on experience building large software systems across Requirement Analysis, Design, and Development and Implementation phases.
3 . Should have strong knowledge of Design Patterns, Data structures & Algorithm.
4. Should have experience in Non-Functional Requirements realization relevant to business critical and High Available application.
5. Should have experience in areas of Capacity Planning, Technical testing with Optimisation, Deployment Design.
6. Should have the following mandatory skill-set: UML 2.x modelling, Java 7, JEE, Spring projects, JPA, Hibernate (ORM), REST services, RDBMS.
7. Technically guide the development team with hands-on coding for critical modules and interfaces.