• At least 4 years of experience in IT Software.
• At least 4 years of experience with design and implementation of Java and UI applications
• In-depth knowledge in JEE design patterns, Web Services, Portal, Content Management, Databases,
• A thorough understanding of MVC architecture and OO concepts
• Understanding of Test driven development practices and working experience with CI.
• Hands-on development mentality with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Experiences and knowledge with the following backend technology stack:
Jboss, JNDI, Exposure to security best practices - SSL / Cryptography, Java and JAVA EE development, Tomcat development, Hibernate, JPA, Jaxb, Json, Chef, Zabbix, Nagois, JMX, JConsole, RCP, Swing, AWT, NoSQL solutions, OSGI framework, Rest, SOAP, Nginx deployment and development solutions, Selenium, Sonar, Clean code, ELK stack, Kubernetes, Gradle and Maven, Eclipse, NetBeans, Microservices design architecture and development, , Scalable mqtt, stomp, Mockito, Hamcrest, Mysql, MariaDb, MongoDb, postgreSQL, linux, dockers, Git, liquibase, Jenkins, Swagger, Spring frameworks.