Work Location : Bangalore
Technologies / Skills : Performance Engineering – Architect
Designation / Title : Architect
Experience Level : 9 to 16 Yrs
· Experience in identifying and Analyzing Java/J2EE Application Performance including Memory Leaks, CPU spinners, Threading synchronization issues like dead locks, thread starvation etc (Must Have)
· Experience in analyzing Javacore, thread and heap dumps (Must Have)
· Thorough knowledge and hands-on Experience working on any one of Java Application Profiling and APM (Application Performance Monitoring) Tools from Dynatrace, Introscope, Sitescope, Opnet , Compuware, HP, Jprobe, JProfiler, OptimizeIt in using these tools to pinpoint root cause of performance issues and bottlenecks in the different infrastructure layers web, to application tier and database.
· Experience in scripting and gathering performance metrics using LoadRunner, Jmeter and unix tools like vmstat, nmon
· An understanding of JVM tuning options available on any of the J2EE server like Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, Oracle Application Server (Good to have – Knowledge part should be fine)
· An understanding of Java Garbage collector algorithm/policy tuning
· Good at database tuning.