Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
- 8+ years of enterprise-level programming and/or architecture experience with multiple technology platforms
- Multiple browser development (IE, Firefox)
- Application Servers: WebSphere
- Desirable to have experience with Oracle (WebCenter), Greenplum, WebFocus, Pega Business Process Manager- (BPM), Informatica, and Subversion source control product
- Experience working with projects of major complexity.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Proven ability to write clear and concise technical, process and procedural documents.
- Proven ability to complete tasks or project assignments with minimal supervision.
- Must be adaptable, flexible, organized, detail oriented, work well in a team environment, and have a strong drive for success.
- Ability to debug code and experienced in using debug tools
- Working knowledge of workflow concepts
- Must possess effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- SQL Development and Administration (Oracle PL-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, UNIX, Shell Script, stored procedures, triggers, etc.)
- Practical experience and knowledge of the following technologies and tools: Java, Java EE, EJB3, JDBC, JSP
- Proven customer service skills.
Designs, develops, and implements web-based applications using multiple technologies to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manage