We are looking for an experienced JAVA/WEB developer who can act as a dedicated resource on a project and play a role on the support team.
This developer will be focused on providing support and enhancements for existing Java Web applications, as well as work on building new applications. The applications will span different business functions (commercial, manufacturing, general corporate services, etc).
A combination of technologies will be leveraged, including Spring/Spring MVC, XML, SQL, Hibernate/JPA, Maven, Web Services (SOAP & REST)
therefore candidates must have strong technical experience and be able to quickly learn new processes in order to be successful in this role. The candidate will need to be able to handle both an agile/flexible environment and also a more formal process driven environment. The candidate will be responsible for owning assigned development tasks, understanding business requirements, developing reliable solutions, performing unit testing, identifying and resolving issues, assisting with compatibility testing, and defining/driving enhancements and configurations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with Business and Support Analyst to understand requirements
- Coding solutions and enhancements that follow Object Oriented methodologies and Design Patterns
- Maintaining software version control
- Working with testing, DBA team and architects
- Working with users and IT team members
- Strong JAVA experience (3 - 4 years) -- Mandatory
- Strong Object Oriented analysis, design, and development experience -- Mandatory
- Strong knowledge and experience with Design Patterns - Mandatory
- Strong knowledge and experience with Spring/Spring MVC, XML, Hibernate and SQL -
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with version control and software release procedures using CVS or Subversion
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Additional Skills (not required, but desirable)
- Worked in Agile/Scrum
- Automation using Jbehave
- SAP Integration with Java applications.
- Adobe Flex experience
- Joining: 20 Days
- Shift: General