An automotive giant has created IT Consulting Unit for Serving its own entities & looking for a passionate resource with experience in JAVA & advance technologies along with excellent track record of managing people & resources.
Position: JAVA Technical Manager ( Consultant / LINE Manager )
As a Consultant Manager you will own a specific part of the IT Consulting business from a consulting supply perspective and act with the below mission and context:
• Candidate should have experience in JAVA/J2EE Development Background & Grown up as a Techno-Functional Manager with the end to end responsibilities of managing resources.
• Experience in latest technologies like RPA, IOT, Machine Learning, BigData, Cloud Technologies is mandatory.
• Responsible for managing a team comprising of both employees as well as contractors.
• Responsible for all administrative tasks related to employees/contractors.
• Establish a good relationship with other ITS units like SDUs, VGT, I&O etc and have a good knowledge of their competence/ staffing needs
• Pro-actively propose professional solutions and services that will improve the business efficiency
• Responsible for resource planning & competence management
• Develop key resources and talents, as part of talent review/management
• Responsible for effective implementation of global methods, processes and tools within the specific competence area.
• Building a good working relationship with supplier/partner organization.
• Responsible for fulfilling the KPIs defined at the unit level.
• Participate and contribute to unit plan/organization driven initiatives
• Responsible for following up on assignment feedbacks with the delivery
• Lead and develop the regional IT Consulting competence area to provide IT consultants for all our professional roles.
• Secure that your organization develops and performs, in line with the IT Consulting strategy, the IT Consulting competence & career model and individual preferences.
• Manage, lead and motivate the team.
• Create and continuously develop a pool of talents for IT Services
• Promote and drive the continued journey of implementing our standardized ways of working