Job description :
- Should have 11 to 14 years of IT experience and should have worked in IT Service Management, with at least 7+ years- experience in J2EE project support, Service Delivery and IT Operations.
- Candidate should have strong J2EE technical knowledge and project implementation experiences.
- Exceptionally strong experience with ITIL practices, especially with Incident and Problem Management aspects.
- A track record of successful delivery of support related services as an individual contributor, team leader and service delivery manager.
- Should have managed, implemented and supported at least 4-5 J2EE projects.
- Strong leadership, project management, time management, problem solving skills, resource management, risk management and contingency planning.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to plan and execute IT Infrastructure projects
- Drive continuous process improvements for better & faster service delivery.