The incumbent shall be responsible for the evaluation of proposals/projects on technical, financial & legal aspects and represent organization in various committees for proposals/projects approvals.
- Management of the entire Due-diligence and proposal approval process for financial and non- financial applications submitted to organization including presentation of evaluated proposals before various approving committees.
- Initial screening of applications to ensure compliance to funding guidelines of an organization.
- Discussion with management/proposal owner through on-site field visit to understand the business model and evaluate existing training resources including available infrastructure.
- Project appraisal based on assessment of financial technical and legal aspects such as viability of business plan, ratio analysis including IRR and DSCR, financial statement analysis.
- Conduct primary diligence on prospective companies by visiting dealers, suppliers and customers to understand market dynamics.