International Sales Manager – Industrial Products
? Responsible for building and managing partnerships with partners across the globe.
? The role will include identifying potential partners & maximizing opportunities within existing ones.
? Travel extensively for sales & marketing activities.
? Understand, manage and decide Commercial aspects of the offerings
? Build & sustain good relationships with prospective client organizations.
? Build & sustain relationships with internal lead generating entities
? Drive sales activities, including proposal, cost estimation and contract making.
? Maintain sales pipeline, sales presentations, etc.
? Co-ordinate internally and review cost to arrive at an optimum cost basis with back up for high cost items / Intercompany price
? Coordinate and drive the respective stakeholders to ensure that the customer commitments are met
? Should be able to work out, Total Cost of Ownership and benefits to the client
? Think of alternates/options/ideas to make a successful sale.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE & MBA with Knowledge of Industrial Products and machinery.
2. Must be a self-starter with good interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
3. A motivated team player
4. Excellent articulation and presentation skills
5. To coordinate with Production, quality, and logistics team.
6. Ability to work in high-pressure situations
7. Must be a good team player.
8. Maintains Positive attitude
9. Basic knowledge of Commercial aspects
10. Knowledge of Ms. Windows Applications.