? Analyze business processes and/or transactions to ascertain compliance with Company Policies and
? Assess risks, identify and communicate control gaps and, make appropriate recommendations to
mitigate risks or improve efficiencies of operations or processes.
? Perform data mining and analytics as part of testing activities
? Provide constructive, candid feedback to others (clients and peers)
? Communicate (written and oral) with audit clients to obtain/clarify information, present findings to
clients and assist in preparing audit reports.
? Examines documentation, including reports, statements, records, and memos to gather information.
? Reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy.
? Participates in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit
? Prepares reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for the internal record.
? Presents summarized findings concerning audit results.
? Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs.
? Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste.
? Assesses best financial practices for an organization and makes relevant, informed suggestions.
? Works with a team to achieve company goals.
Qualification And Experience:
1. CA with 2-4 Years of Experience in a Manufacturing Environment is a must.
2. Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
3. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; sound business judgment
4. Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
5. This position requires team work, good interpersonal skills and the ability to travel both domestically
6. Proficient in the use of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
7. SAP/ BW experience is a plus